Due to some significant work to our building this weekend, we are making the following temporary changes to our services:
Friday 26 March
- Our main Johnsonville Medical Centre site will be closed, and there will not be any staff in the building.
- Phone calls will still be answered by our reception team and our phone nurses will still be available.
- We will have capacity to see patients who need to be seen urgently; please call us on 04 920 8850 on the day if you think you need to be seen.
- We will have time-critical nursing services available at our Thorndon premises
- We will have clinicians available for virtual consultations
If you need any assistance on Friday 26 March, please call us on 04 920 8850 and one of the team will help you determine the best possible option.
Saturday 27 March
We will not be open on Saturday. Wellington After Hours on Adelaide Road in Newtown is available for any urgent medical needs.
We will be operating as normal from Monday 29 March.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as our building redevelopment project progresses.